confusedladyy.bs.com
Disclaimer

Best viewed in IE, 1024 x 768.

Owner

WeiKim Zhuohq
20 years old
Biz Info Sys @ Republic Poly

Chat

Runaway

Benjamin
Jerolyn
Jia Lin
Wan Er
Xiao Shi

Credits

Designer: .fourth!Romance
Basecodes: !rock
Hosts: 1 2

History

Monday, February 27, 2012
JPAE Application
11:43 PM



I met up with girls @ Hougang today and headed to Wan Er's place. We did the JPAE application together. And my choice of courses are: -

(1) Fund Management & Administration @ NYP
(2) Integrated Events Management @ RP
(3) Customer Relationship and Service Management @ RP
(4) Consumer Behaviour and Research @ RP
(5) Healthcare Administration @ RP

I know very well that it's kinda impossible for me to get in to the first choice of my desired course, unless miracle occurs. I'm not a risk taker. Therefore I only risked one and chose the rest of the courses from RP. All I wanted now is to get into poly...

Labels:

Pain is inevitable, Sorrows are optional