confusedladyy.bs.com
Disclaimer

Best viewed in IE, 1024 x 768.

Owner

WeiKim Zhuohq
20 years old
Biz Info Sys @ Republic Poly

Chat

Runaway

Benjamin
Jerolyn
Jia Lin
Wan Er
Xiao Shi

Credits

Designer: .fourth!Romance
Basecodes: !rock
Hosts: 1 2

History

Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Graduation Dinner @ The Pines
11:41 PM

Yesterday was the day, that we gathered together @ The Pines. They called it "Prom Night", but I think it's more like a formal gathering, and "Graduation Dinner" sounds more appropriate.

I didn't ate much, thus I guess I'm spending the money just to enjoy this moment, where we hang around together, taking photos.



One of the great lecturer that we have! And we will definitely be missing our ITE life even though we kept complaining that we're wasting our time away.



A little sad that we're aparting, but at the same time, I am glad. I'm happy that everyone of us is going to move on with our life. I've met awesome people, and they are the reason that I've no regret choosing ITE!

Pain is inevitable, Sorrows are optional