confusedladyy.bs.com
Disclaimer

Best viewed in IE, 1024 x 768.

Owner

WeiKim Zhuohq
20 years old
Biz Info Sys @ Republic Poly

Chat

Runaway

Benjamin
Jerolyn
Jia Lin
Wan Er
Xiao Shi

Credits

Designer: .fourth!Romance
Basecodes: !rock
Hosts: 1 2

History

Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Tiramisu Cake
8:46 PM


I’d a tiramisu cake yesterday after work @ Bugis+, Kungfu Paradise. Damn, damn, it’s fattening. Oh gosh. I just love it, and I couldn’t care much.

I needed all these sweetness to make myself feel better. I hated people treated me like a free directory when I’m at work. Especially that they are asking the way to the toilet… can’t they just follow the sign board and find their own way? Toilets can be found almost everywhere; you can walk left, right, up, down. It’s irritating, especially those walked away with an answer without a ‘thank you’. And some gave you that banana look as though you must know where the place is. Hey, I’m working there, and I don’t live there. Why would they expect that I must know all the places that they are looking for? I’m just gonna be rude someday, if I ever meet this kind of people again. ROAR!

Pain is inevitable, Sorrows are optional